LET'S FIND YOUR DREAM HOME
Our team can help you find the perfect home
Congratulations on your decision to buy a new home! There are many important things to consider throughout the process, especially if you’re a first-time homebuyer. Here’s some information that will keep you on track.
A home purchase may be your largest financial transaction to date, so it’s important to have a professional team you can trust, including a real estate agent, financial advisor and a mortgage lending professional.
CNMR Group will help you
- Preview available homes to weed out those that are overpriced, or otherwise undesirable.
- Present the homes that suit your needs as you’ve defined them.
- Help you determine the difference between a “good buy” and a property which, because of its nature (neighborhood, market appeal, etc.), might have to be discounted if you decide to sell in the future.
- Negotiate the best deal for you. With a pre-qualification letter from us in hand, your real estate agent will be able to demonstrate that you are a qualified and capable borrower. This will strongly influence the seller, and may make the difference between the seller accepting your offer or someone else’s — even if your offer is lower.
- Our number one lending department will assist you in selecting the best loan to meet your personal situation and goals. (This single decision can save you thousands of dollars throughout the years.)
- Keep you informed of your loan status throughout the entire process.
- Keep your real estate agent informed of our loan progress.
- Get the appropriate loan for you at the best rates and fees.
- Keep your CNMR Group real estate agent informed of any questions or concerns as they develop.
- Keep the process moving by providing documentation and decisions as soon as reasonably possible. By doing so, many of the details are taken care of early in the process so you can comfortably concentrate on any last-minute details or events that require your attention.
- Make sure you are pre-approved as early as possible. This will put the power of financing behind you so you can concentrate on selecting your home.